MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday recovery

Of course, the rain stopped last night and today dawned beautiful. I've had fellow runners remind me that I "picked the wrong race" as a bunch ran Betty's Run for ALS in sunshine and warmth! Betcha they didn't get shot at by someone with a pellet gun like we did though...that's gotta be a plus, right?! Oh, and I'm not kidding here...the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) were called out, as someone was actually hit and injured. Not sure when or where it happened, but I guess someone really doesn't like runners. Maybe it's the fact that we're healthy, or running on the pathway that in no way blocks traffic or maybe it was all the shuffling sound on the shale. That would have sent personally me over the edge!! Still not a reason to grab a gun. People are just weird.

Slept in this morning, and after coffee, reading blogs, a load of laundry and breakfast of eggs and slider buns (the only thing I had to dip with), I ran some errands. My usual Sunday visit with Mom, hauled her garbage out, tried to figure out what to do with her gardens, grabbed her some groceries and then home myself. Also picked up my last Epicure order, which I have to unpack and sort, and then deliver this week. Another order should be in Tuesday or Wednesday and then I've got another party on Friday. Wow...think I've done more this month than I did last year! LOL!

That's about it for me...the weekend is over and it's back to work in the morning. So I should get ready for bed...soon.

Later,

No comments: