MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring has sprung,,,

Ahhhh...woke up to Spring this morning. Sun is shining, birds are singing, even saw my first ant of the season on my walk home (in my Birks, thank you very much!). Of course, it's supposed to be short lived, as winter returns tomorrow night and Sunday. It is Calgary...winter has a habit of showing up for at least one day every month of the year!!

Because of winter's impending return, I will go for my long, slow run tomorrow afternoon, rather than Sunday - I really am getting tired of running in the snow!

Waiting on dinner now...decided on the walk home that I wanted sushi, and lots of it. Ordered from my favorite place, and if you order the love boat (I know it's for two, but who shares sushi???) it comes with miso soup and salad. And rice is a carb, right???

I'll let you all know how the run goes.

No comments: