MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oy...

Was supposed to run 19, wanted to do 29 (next week's run) and ended up doing 20. I have got to work on a) rest before a run and b) nutrition before a run! I petered out at the 12k mark, but also because I am growing weary of running on loose snow and ice. So turned around, started back, decided I needed some chocolate milk for energy and took a side trip over to a 7-11. Felt a little better, but walked back, and finished at the 20k mark. Next week I'll try to run 15 on Saturday before H. and I head to Edmonton (for the Eagle's concert!) and 15 on Sunday after we return. Weather wasn't too bad, but not the +3 the signs said it was. It was cool by the river, and it didn't help that I was soaked through with sweat. And I wonder why I'm single!!


Month in review: short month, so this flew by. Not down so much pounds wise, but I did lose a bunch of inches, which I am thrilled about.
Weight at start of month: 214.4
Weight at end of month: 213.4 - hmmmm...need to focus on this.

Exercise: February is the start of tax season, so the month was a blur of reports and paperwork. Still managed to run or walk 13 of the 28 days, clocking 90.9 km running and 10 km walking. Again, doesn't include my daily commute, which is roughly 3 km a return trip. Need to step up the running, as Vancouver is two months away.

Biggest wow (and surprise) is the loss of 3.5 inches off my bod!
Bust: 42.25" (why does this have to go?!) down .75"
Waist: 39.25" down .75"
Hips: 44" down .25"
Right thigh: 27" down 1"
Right calf: 15.75" down .5"
Right arm: 13" down .25"

I'm going to crawl to my couch now...
:)

1 comment:

Hotch Potchery said...

WOW, that is a crazy distance to run, that is really amazing. I am just now able to run 3/4 of a mile in one stretch at a time!

Quite an inspiration.