MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to shovel I go...

Yay...the winter storm warning has ended fopr Calgary. And except for the stuff blowing off the roofs, it appears that the snow has stopped as well. Mr. Sun has even appeared for a visit. At least it's not cold out there...I was rolling up my sleeves while I was shoveling, as it was too hot! But my walks are now clean, and I've definitely got my exercise in for the day...weight training and core, combined. Now all I have to do is figure out how to convince a bunch of hotties with killer abs to do the shoveling while I tape them, put on some hip-hop tunes, and sell the DVD on TV...I'll be a ga-zillionaire!!

Fighting the urge to go get chips/crackers/cookies...I'm craving something crunchy. Going to drink some more water and try to sleep off the craving (sunbeam on couch on a lazy Sunday afternoon...couldn't be better). If that doesn't work, then I'll have some toasted ww pita in dip and see if that helps (after the usual, water, some carrots or celery, walking around, etc). Or I could just be hungry.

Going to make the bean and sausage soup with pesto for dinner. Looking forward to it. And I'm off work all week, so I can concentrate on some spring cleaning, even though spring appears to have sprung a leak!

The couch beckons...have a good week, everyone.

No comments: