MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, March 26, 2009

lazy week...

I took this week off to do some spring cleaning, and while I've started a couple of things...I spent a lot of time practicing work avoidance! Really need to buckle down here soon, as the week is almost over!

Had an Epicure party last night. I'm a consultant, and the hostess I had last night rocked! In the 4 years that I've been selling Epicure, this was easily my biggest party. But I think the economy is helping too, as people are eating out less and looking for easy entertaining ideas to do at home. And getting value for their money, which I believe Epicure provides. And, quite frankly, I made over $300 for a couple of hours work. Better than the day job!

Okay...espresso is brewing, I'm going to try the oatmeal with almond milk stuff that H. and others have raved about. Then I'll sort and start some laundry, and see what closet I can clean out. That'll feel like I accomplished something.

No comments: