MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday musings...

Bootcamp in just over an hour. I am excited, but I am also scared! I am looking forward to meeting my goal this year...I have been a faithful WW member for a very long time now, and would really like to go for free!! I have proven I am really good at maintaining my weight...now I need to prove I can lose it just as well. The Bootcamp will be good for shaking things up. It also means I'll be shaking things up at work, as I'll change from 8:30-5 to 7-3:30. It doesn't sound like much, but I am not a morning person. I think mornings should be banned around the globe. There is nothing wrong with starting work at noon and figuring out how to fit in a nap!! But I digress...I am changing my shift so that I can get home (I walk to/from work), change, grab the gear needed for bootcamp and get to the park before 4:30 start time. And who knows?? Maybe I'll enjoy leaving work early...

I need to go back to the Roger's store tomorrow. Bought a memory stick and port so that I can get pictures off my phone and onto my computer, but the port doesn't fit anywhere. Frustrating as I have the cutest gosling picture on there, of the baby I sort of rescued on Saturday. I say sort of, because the other ladies that stop took the baby back up to it's mama, on the top of their building which is about 7 or 8 stories up. I don't know if they called Fish & Wildlife to come and rescue the family though, or if by taking him back, we just sentenced him to death. I need to get ahold of the ladies and ask her to call me with what happened. It's all I can think about now...and I find myself going on baby patrol...checking the alley and parking areas for little baby geese.

Okay...going to get ready for Bootcamp. Wish me luck!

No comments: