MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stay-cation half over...

And haven't really done much! Granted, the weather since Monday has...well sucked really! But we didn't get the snow forecast, so I guess it's not all bad.
Starting to feel some of the workout from Bootcamp yesterday. Quads are a tad tight (held my squat for a full minute) and chest/shoulders & back are feeling the 18 - yes, 18 push-ups I managed to do. I have always been very weak in the upper body, so I am proud that I managed to do that many. And must return to running. The Underwear Affair is just 17 days away, and I wanted to hit a PB in the 10k. Felt the run yesterday for the fitness test, but that's mainly because I forgot to use my inhaler right before the run, and the lungs did not enjoy that at all!!
Just sitting around, watching the electrician do what he can to fix my intercom buzzer. Weirdest thing...one day it just died. I can hear people, talk to people and buzz them into the building, but I can't hear the actual buzzer to let me know someone is here. Granted, it's been a peaceful 3 weeks, but since I am the caretaker, it's probably important that people can get a hold of me! Dude's been here since 8:45 and I don't think we're any closer to the solution. He's tried replacing the unit, followed the wiring right through the building, rewired at the source and still no buzzer. I think he's getting very frustrated. At least it made me clean out my linen closet...something I've been meaning to do for months. Cross that off the list!
Had a coffee, but I need something more substantial. Time for some brekkie.

No comments: