MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, May 23, 2009

2nd last day of stay-cation

And what have I done? Not a lot really, but that's what a vacation is for, right? Take today, for example...I had dinner and wine at a friend's house last night. Someone who I've seen out, but for whatever reasons, haven't been over to their house. In fact, it's been so long, last night was the first time I've met their 3rd child, and she's close to 2 years old!! Anyway, dinner was lovely, the children running around acting like children reminded me why I prefer cats, and then it was time to settle down and have grown-up chats. I got home at 2 am!!! I don't stay out till 2 anymore, darn it! And I was meeting the girls for coffee at 9. No problem, right? Wrong!!! By the time I flossed (120 days and counting, without missing a day!) and brushed and got settled, it was after 3...up at 3:30 to piddle, then I tossed and turned, hot and cold, more tossing and turning, cats waking up and then it's 8...wow...so this is what 2 hours of sleep feels like...

Got home from coffee - it was awesome to see C. & E. (it's been since mid-April, and we used to meet every Saturday morning) and we got in a nice 3k walk as well (really feeling quads from bootcamp on Thursday) as our usual visit. Then dropped H. off and I came home and crawled right back into bed with the cats. Got back up at 2! Much better...

Now to decide what to have for supper...I'm thinking Asian, but haven't fully decided...and then maybe what movie to watch. I need to do some laundry as well, and get stuff ready for weekday working out and bootcamp working out. As well, I need to pull and prepare a menu for the week, so I can have everything easy and portable, and lose some pounds this week. I was down 1 on Thursday, so now I need to build on that momentum.

Going to cash in my winning 649 ($10, I think) and then home to tidy up and plan dinner.

No comments: