MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday evening deep thoughts

Here I sit, ready to return to the normalcy of work, after this week off. My lunch and breakfast are ready and waiting in the fridge, my running gear for the week is packed and ready to take in, and I just have to make my bed and turn in. After all, tomorrow starts my new shift, so I have to get up much earlier than normal. And good thing someone mentioned the hot water, or lack thereof, to me, so that I could get a plumber in tonight to look at it. Something fishy is going on, almost like someone tampered with it, but plumber dude showed me what to look for and some quick fixes I could do, in case of a next time. At least I'll have hot water to shower in tomorrow.

Must have felt the effects of the wine with C. & T. on Friday night yesterday. Granted, I got home at 2 am, into bed around3 and finally asleep well after 4, and with only a couple of hours sleep, met up with the girls for coffee at 9. Dropped H. off and came home and promptly went to bed for a nap. Tossed and turned a bit, but finally caught some z's and slept till 2. Got up, had something to eat (only a latte so far) and then somehow fell asleep on the couch again, for a few more hours. Then got up, made and ate dinner and still managed to fall asleep for an hour!! Went to bed at 11:30 and if it weren't for the heartburn at 4, probably would have slept through till 9 this morning, when I finally got out of bed!! Crazy!! Guess I'm getting old.

Today was a tad more productive...got up and managed to do 5 loads of laundry (I live in a 3 floor walk up, on the top floor and the laundry is in the basement...yay, bonus exercise points!!!), ran a load of dishes (this all before said water heater mishap) and made a nice dinner of roasted veggies tossed with an Asian dressing, brown & wild rice and teriyaki chicken. Saved some of the chicken and veggies and tossed them with more dressing and some rice noodles, celery and green onion yo round it out. That's lunch for tomorrow.

That's it for me...back to routine (that means running!) which will be a good thing.

No comments: