MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 1 and still alive...




That wasn't sooooo bad...although our leader says he'll be kicking things up on Thursday. I've got some body parts starting to notice that I asked them to work a little today, so we'll see how I feel tomorrow! Did not too bad on the fitness test either...not nearly as poorly as I could have (core) and was able to see where I need to concentrate (arms & upper body). So...six weeks and I WILL to see quite a few pounds and inches eliminated. Then I will decide what to do: whether to sign up for another 6 weeks or try something new again. I want to run at least 3 times a week, stairs twice a week and Latin aerobics at least once. Add bootcamp and some weights/toning at home, and there's no reason why I won't reach goal by Melissa's (end of September).

Off to enjoy supper (whole wheat bowties, red pepper, diced chicken tossed in a pesto 'cream' (evaporated milk) sauce, with a salad of sliced tomato, evoo & fresh basil) and then see what I've got on my PVR to entertain me.

No comments: