MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Search for Pho...the story continues

We may have found the suitable replacement for our Thursday night pho! Granted, it was a tad spicier than our usual place, but it was good! So, now we know. Yay! The Vietnamese Noodle place on 16th Ave & 2nd St NW...very good.

It's been a lazy week, as I try to decide when to get back into running. I've been walking at lunch, but sadly not enough to compensate for eating like I'm still running 40+k a week! And I noticed it on the scale tonight at weigh-in. Not a lot, but enough of a wake up. Will get back into running this week, since the Underwear Affair 10k is also in 3 weeks.

Joined a Boot Camp, which starts next week...I scoff at them at lunch, but that's mainly because they take over EVERYTHING and act like they own it and appear shocked that some of us have figured out how to run up stairs all on our own for free!! But this one is after work (when I enjoy working out) and is away from the main, busy parks/pathways of downtown. Joined with H., which is good, because I find it easier to commit to something when I've got someone else to be accountable to/for. I am looking forward to it, as I am also looking for something to shake things up a bit.

That's all I've got...been quiet at work. My cohort is away, so I've just been sitting down and plugging away, getting all of my stuff caught up and now hers as well. Which is good, because I've taken off next week. Do some chillaxin, work in the yard (providing Mother Nature cooperates), sleep in, stay up late and putter around. My idea of heaven.

That's it for me. Off to the couch...

No comments: