- I am not as tired by Friday as I was in the beginning.
- I like mixing it up, with the two different parks (Edworthy and North Glenmore)
- the Edworthy group is friendlier and goofier than the North Glenmore gang. They take their boot camp seriously!
- I have some serious triceps right now.
- and my calves are pretty awesome too!
- because of increased upper body strength (and super supportive, encouraging friends) I CAN climb up and over a very large rock in the mountains.
- I still don't like running the Bitch Path!
- and one day, Douglas Fir will be a breeze.