MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday night...

And it's nearing that time that I should be heading to bed. Of course, that means logging onto the computer and doing everything I can to avoid sleep!!! Wonder if I was this much trouble when I was a kid?!

Weekend flew by pretty quick...did nothing too exciting, actually. Was an absolute slug on Saturday. Okay, so I did manage to walk to Safeway to pick up a couple of things, but I've decided that how I start my day dictates how it's going to end. And if I start my day lazy, well...voila! Even dinner last night was totally uninspired, as I was hot and lazy, so it was a dinner of dips and dippers. But I did make sure that some of the dippers were celery and carrots, and that the mini pitas were whole wheat, so I don't feel entirely bad.

Today went a little better...latte, kashi & almond milk, the rest of the pitas and some dip, and then dinner was watermelon & feta salad (if you've never tried it...OMG! Super easy...thinly slice red onions, and marinade in lime juice (this will take out the sting) while you dice up watermelon chunks. Toss with crumbled feta, fresh mint chopped up, the onions and the lime juice. The salty, sweet and sour combo is to die for!), salmon burgers from Planet Organic (a little on the dry side, I thought) served with Epicure Lemon Dilly dip and Sun-dried Tomato Polenta Quiche (thanks to Caitlin for the idea!). The quiche will be lunch tomorrow, along with some of the salad.

Then I finally unpacked, sorted, bagged up and delivered to work the Epicure party order from last week. It was a $1000 party, and had over 120 items in the order, so it took about 4 hours to do! Really got the workout in when I was carrying the boxes down to my car (have I mentioned that I live on the top floor of a 3 story walk-up?!) and then into my office. Thank goodness all the security people know me ('it's that strange lady with the boxes again') and they open all the doors for me, so I don't have to struggle with my pass card and such. But it's still a long way from the elevators to my desk, and the boxes are heavy!! Worked up a bit of a sweat.

I'm going to launch Operation Beautiful at work tomorrow, and see what kind of response it gets. I'll keep you all posted.

Okay, it's 10:33 now...I have to go floss and go to bed. Have a great night/day/week where ever you are and remember...you are BEAUTIFUL just by being you! Don't let ever anyone tell you different!

Later,

No comments: