MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mid week...

And it's been a good one, so far. Still enjoying the lingering thoughts of our hike on Saturday, and that has made work fly by. Went for a walk Monday (and did some toning stuff), showed up for Bootcamp on Monday (alone...see H. Woman's Ramblings for details...) although we didn't let that stop us. H. and I did a bit of cardio and some of the weight routines, but we don't push ourselves nearly as hard as trainer Josh does. Which makes me sad that tomorrow night is technically our last night. I'm excited for the fit test (really anxious to see what I have whittled away the last 6 weeks) but I am sad that this may be it for a week or so. You see, it's impossible to get the others in our group (besides H. and Josh and I) to commit to starting right away next week. But we need 8 to fill the class...hope it works out, or I will have to stalk Josh to his Edworthy classes and hide out in the back of the group!

Met up with an old friend tonight for dinner, and I am sad to say it's been too long since we last saw each other. But we had a lovely dinner and shared some good laughs and got all caught up. Nice walk home, past the accident waiting for police support (love living downtown) and home to find the Epicure order I sent in last week waiting to be unpacked (4 very large boxes...this will be a job for tomorrow night).

Signed up for the 15-Week Challenge - bring it, I say!! This is my year, and I plan on running Melissa's 40 pounds lighter than I did last year!

Off to bed...must figure out what to take for lunch tomorrow, and I may try a Green Monster for breakfast, to see what kind of staying power it has for me. My pod mate gags when I bring peppers or tomatoes to eat - must be the sight of non deep-fried, fresh healthy food that sets her off...so I think a salad of bright, colourful peppers and tomatoes is in order! I am evil, I know...but they're soooooooo tasty!!!

Will post pics of the post-Bootcamp, as well as my highly anticipated awesome results!

No comments: