MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Green Monsters

I have become a Green Monster fanatic! I love them...who knew?! Had one this morning before my 4k run with H. and I'm still not hungry (I drank it at 8:30 this morning, went for a run and it's three hours later). Figured out the points, for how I make it, and it's only 7 points. Am running out of spinach and almond milk, so I'll have to go stock up, so that I can have them before Bootcamp during the week.

Had a good start to the day...got up and went for a 4+k run with H. and topped it off with some squats, lunges, push-ups and triceps dips. It was a tad humid out there, as I looked like I swam back across the river by the time we finished. Went and had a non-fat iced latte at Starbucks, with my usual 5 shots, and had a sighting of a former friend. Not sure how I feel about that...always expect it to happen, and still there's that quick sick feeling you get. You'd think we were ex's, but no just long term friends that came to a sudden end about 7 months ago. Can't speak for her, but I've never felt more able to be my own person since. Life is interesting, isn't it?

I was just thinking about the other friends that have entered and exited my life, and I am happy for all encounters. After all, it's the little influences from everyone that make me what I am, and I hope I've been an influence (positive, of course) on them as well.

Meeting another group of ladies (the Epicure gang) for lunch a little later today, so that should be fun. Trying somewhere I've never been, but one of the ladies raved about it, saying it was all home-made goodness. Looking forward to it. Then home to finish up some laundry, cut the grass and prepare for tomorrow's Epicure tasting at work. I've been selling Epicure for over 4 years now, and while I don't push it as hard as I could, it keeps me in spices and other goodies!

That's it for me...the sun is shining again, so I'm going to go outside and enjoy it.

No comments: