MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, June 26, 2009

The end of the week...

It was a very odd day, as I finished all the charts/graphs/analysis and reports that everyone has been asking me for, for the first time in FOR EVER. Now what?!?! Can't just sit around (the Board of Directors was in the building today, so we must all look like little worker bees!!), so after much musing, I decided to work on my "bible". You see, my boss is convinced that I'm going to meet some untimely tangle with a bus or the likes, and no one will know what to do! So I've been tasked with detailing (and she means right down to what colour font I use) my job. Sounds easy enough, except I'm on page 20 already, and have basically made it to what I do by the 2nd day of the month!!! Wow...no wonder I'm tired all the time! Will continue to work on it next week, but after Wednesday's brief holiday, it's month end and the good times start all over again!

Had a non-fat latte from Starbuck's this morning - and since I ask them to actually put espresso in (5 shots vs. the usual 2 for a vente!), I know I'm only getting a cup of milk, as that's all that can fit in the cup! Then a scrambled egg burrito in a whole wheat tortilla with salsa for breakfast. Wandered at lunch...didn't feel up to a run, and didn't want to do Subway two days in a row, so did my usual "what do I feel like?" whine...after wandering first to Eau Claire and then to 5th & 5th (Subway, Chinese, A&W, more Chinese, Pita Stop, more Chinese...) I ended up with...a roast chicken on whole wheat with loads of veggies. I had a great week this week, and didn't want to blow the start of it by eating deep-fried, fatty stuff. Left the office at 3:30 (I still don't heart getting up at 5:30, but I totally HEART leaving work at 3:30!!), wandered home, and watched the news/tv. Is it me, or am I already tired of Michael Jackson?? Enough already...the man died, let him go in peace.

Made a rather tasty dinner, after a snack of medium Edam (Sylvan Star Cheese) and a coconut cream pie Lara bar (OMG!!!!), grilling on my Hamilton Beach Griddler 2 chicken sausages, roasted red peppers (jarred, in water, from Walmart - the best out of a jar that I have ever had) and sun-dried tomato polenta (from Planet Organic) and plain grilled spinach (well, heated it on the grill, sprinkled with sea salt). Served with Epicure Selections Sweet & Spicy Mustard (again, OMG!!), it was a fully satisfying meal.
Some water and the ongoing debate about whether I want chocolate or not (not...and I'm going to bed soon so that I don't change my mind!!). After all, I just finished signing up for another 6 weeks of Boot Camp (I heart trainer Josh!) and made it 3 times a week this go round. Add on my usual summer cardio (run 5k M&W, stairs T, hills TH, run/hike/walk on either (or both) Saturday and Sunday) and Melissa's 22K in September will be a breeze. I love that I am totally excited about working out again...this hasn't happened in a while, and I'm going to ride the endorphin wave as long as I can!!
Okay...picking up H. first thing in the morning to check out the Silver Springs meeting (for the next month, sadly, before they too close) and then dropping her off for a hike with friends, while I return to work on my yard and hopefully rent out an apartment (or two!).
Later,

No comments: