MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Three for Thursday

1.  So tired this morning...alarm went off at 5am.  I shut it off, set alarm on phone for 6 and went back to sleep.  Alarm went off at 6, reset it for 7 and went back to sleep.  Alarm went off at 7, hit snooze till 7:30.  Just get out of bed already!

2.  Found a pesky pound at weigh-in today, despite my home digital devil being the same as it was last week.  Really need to introduce those two and have them get along with each other!  Received the new PointsPlus 2012 information, which I still need to read through, but at least there aren't many changes this time around.  Took me almost a full year to dump old Weight Watchers from this brain for the new stuff.

3.  Tried Kale chips, after being tempted by Jaime.  I put too much salt on mine, but not bad for a first try.  I went with Salt & Vinegar (evoo, red wine vinegar and Epicure Chili Garlic Sea Salt) and while they got nice and crispy, a few were almost too crispy (could barely pick them up) and some other pieces still mushy.  So, lessons learned were...spread out more evenly, lower the heat on my convection oven and way less salt.

Later,

No comments: