MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, May 4, 2012

Leavin' on a jet plane

I am packed, house tidied, and am just about to dive in the shower before heading to the airport.  Noon flights are just so civilized!

Leg feels good...one last Graston treatment on Wednesday (Therapist Dave's eyes light up a little too much when he gets to use his tools...just sayin'!), and I have been very good and not run since.  I may do the 20 minute friendship run tomorrow morning, or I may just hang at the store and chat with the other runners.

Race Sunday morning (I only have to beat 6:28 - my first Vancouver time), stretching and rest Sunday afternoon, PAR-TAY Sunday night!  Again, flying back on a Tuesday, at noon, is so civilized!

I'm taking my notebook with me, so I'll blog from the scene.

Later peeps,

No comments: