MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Run club

We're back! Not that I ever really left, but I most definitely slowed down in November and December, with December being a total write-off. So tonight's 8km tempo run was a tad slower than month's past. But that's okay. I have to ease back into this stuff, and I'm just happy I got out there and did it.

Stats: 7.79km, 7:43 average pace, 172 average bpm (YIKES, that's a TAD high, considering my max is 173!!!), finished in 1:00:05. Next week will bring the time trials, and we'll see just where I sit, pace wise.

So, in case you couldn't figure it out, Marathon Clinic started again last night. New leader (Doug) although Garrath will make an appearance, and is helping out "behind the scenes"...whatever that means. I am pacing again this clinic, and while I am the 5-hour pacer, it's a slower 5-hour then last time. But something I am working on, because I want to finish Calgary in 5. Bring it!

Dinner was fast and simple, as I made the egg lemon sauce again for pasta, only this time added sliced non-fat ham and parsley. Quick, simple, filling and had me out the door in time for run club. No pictures though...too busy eating!

Spent a little longer in the pub tonight, as my first pacer K.'s brother passed this week, so we were raising a pint in his honour. That just means I am very, very tired right now and must shut down soon to go to bed. Someone tonight mentioned that they had to leave, because they "had to be at work at 7 and they were worried about getting up that early"...funny...that's what time I start every day. Should I be worried?! Nah...

Later,

No comments: