MyFitnessPal

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday morning

Technically it still is...I have another 44 minutes of it to enjoy actually! Slept in (no coffee with the girls as no one is around this weekend) so I decided to stay in bed. The cats had other ideas though, as they tag-teamed their purring, pawing, knocking things off the dresser and generally trying their best to get me up and at it! I won!!! And now they're both sleeping. Sigh...

The sun is shining though, so I am going to get out there shortly. Hoping everying dries up today, so I can cut the grass (before I have to buy a goat!) and get the flower beds all dug up and ready for some flowers...which will wait till June, as we're expecting snow on Monday! It is Calgary, and if I learned anything from my parents, it's we don't plant until well after the May long.

Kind of stuck to the apartment this weekend, as I have two suites to rent out for June. Although I just got off the phone with someone and one may be taken. Yay! And if the other renter is true on his word, and his friend wants his place, they'll both be rented. Which is awesome, because the rental market in Calgary has opened right up, and I'd rather not have empty suites.

Going to finish my latte and figure out what to do with the rest of the day. Enjoy yours wherever you are.

No comments: